Monday, January 16, 2006

Opening Success


This past weekend was opening weekend for "Six Degrees of Separation", the play that I've been working on since November. All that tedious hard work finally paid off as audiences really responded to us. I absolutely love this show and LOVE playing this character, which is why I even auditioned for it in the first place. You have to really love something to give all the time and energy something like this requires for free ... kind of like my burgeoning music career!

They wrote an article in the local paper before we opened and guess what ... they spelled my name wrong. Not only is it wrong in the paper, but it's wrong in the program AND on my bio picture they have hanging in the theatre. Why couldn't they have just put SATURN like I requested? I guess my director thought I was being too much of a diva to have the name SATURN in the program by itself. Well, it takes one 2 know one!

"Hey, look me over! Tell me do U like what U see?" - Prince, Baby, I'm a Star

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home